Clear all

Calibration fails with "main.calibration_mode_not_defined"

Page 2 / 2

mario
Admin
(@mario)
Posted by: @riegera2412

I can do proper scans with lowest and highest resolution,

0.9.x comes with a memory leak which results in a crash of the software during high res scans.

1 Reply
riegera2412
(@riegera2412)

@mario 

I see. I acutally performed the scan in order, low res, high res, medium res. For the first two everthing went just fine and the results are great. However the third scan (medium res) didnt. So I understand, that the memory leak caused in the second high res scan causes the medium res scan to fail? If my reasoning is correct, after a reboot of the fabscan pi and directly doing a medium res scan, this shoul not happen?

riegera2412
Topic starter
(@riegera2412)

I see. Actually, I tried to find some Info on this calibration mode in the source code.

I am not a programming guy, but what I found, was a function that seems to have something to do with setting the mode. It seems there is a typo becaus its name is "calibration" or something similar instead of calibration. However, it seemed intentional when I lookd through the code. And since I am not a software guy especially with OOP, I didnt dare to do something myself.

Dont know if this is helpful. Just thought I comment it here. 

1 Reply
mario
Admin
(@mario)

@riegera2412 thank you, i will have a closer look to it, when i am back at home with hands on my hardware.

Page 2 / 2
Share: