Calibration fails with "main.calibration_mode_not_defined"
I can do proper scans with lowest and highest resolution,
0.9.x comes with a memory leak which results in a crash of the software during high res scans.
I see. Actually, I tried to find some Info on this calibration mode in the source code.
I am not a programming guy, but what I found, was a function that seems to have something to do with setting the mode. It seems there is a typo becaus its name is "calibration" or something similar instead of calibration. However, it seemed intentional when I lookd through the code. And since I am not a software guy especially with OOP, I didnt dare to do something myself.
Dont know if this is helpful. Just thought I comment it here.