Clear all

[Solved] Can’t find server or server not starter

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Vimatmo
Topic starter
(@vimatmo)

I don’t know what is going on. I downloaded the software, flashed it, it booted up and then when I connect to the server by the IP address the fabscan splash screen comes up and I get the error. I can ping it. I disabled my antivirus and still the same. Any suggestions would be helpful.

6 Replies
mario
Admin
(@mario)
Honorable Member

I need more information about the error. Please describe what kind of error. Which browser are you using? Which FabScan-Server version are you using, v.0.9.3 or the latest v.0.9.4 which was released two days ago and fixes several issues. Is your FabScan connected to the internet or not? Can you please provide the log file?

Vimatmo
Topic starter
(@vimatmo)

I received my kit two days before the update. I did the update and I can connect. TY. I have a new problem. I cannot turn the LED ring or the laser on manually. I cannot test the scan function until I calibrate it. The LED ring turns on when I do the calibration but no laser. Any ideas. 

Danilo0702
(@danilo0702)

Reputable Member

@vimatmo try and click first on the Button "off" and then "on"

Vimatmo
(@vimatmo)

@danilo0702 thank you for the help. It worked for the LED ring but not for the laser.

mario
Admin
(@mario)
Honorable Member

Please check if you bridged the safety switch connector, otherwise add a safety switch. See laser connection section in documentation:

https://fabscanpi-server.readthedocs.io/en/latest/hardware_electronics.html#connecting-the-lasers

Vimatmo
(@vimatmo)

@mariothan thank you for the reply and quick response. That was the problem. I missed it in the instructions. I am a old dog learning a new trick. Thank you again

Share: