Hi, i block at this page, what i need to do please ? thanks

The FabScanPi server is currently not running  

ThomBD
(@thombd)
PrtScr capture 7
mario
Admin
(@mario)

Are you using the testing branch or do you just use the latest image without any changes on it?

The current stable version of the latest image has a bug which causes that the fabscanpi-server is not starting correctly. I am working on a fix. 

If you don't want to wait for the next stable release, you can use the testing branch as a workaround. Here is a description on how to use the testing branch: https://fabscan.org/community/postid/1595/

ThomBD
(@thombd)

i test it and get the same issue

Danilo0702
(@danilo0702)
Reputable Member

which version do you use? The v0.9.0 stable has exactly this issue. Download the fresh image and follow Mario's link --- change to the testing branch and do a dist-upgrade. When everything is done, you should see v0.9.3 in the top right of the browser

mario
Admin
(@mario)
Posted by: @danilo0702

--- change to the testing branch and do a dist-upgrade. When everything is done, you should see v0.9.3 in the top right of the browser

No need to switch to testing anymore. 😀 Just released the 0.9.2 stable last night, but i have not announced it officially yet.

----> https://github.com/mariolukas/FabScanPi-Build-Raspbian/releases/tag/v.2020-07-21-01-35

3 Replies
ThomBD
(@thombd)

@mario i try it now and i'll say if it became good.

ThomBD
(@thombd)

i try it with and with the command i ask, and the same message again and again, "The FabScanPi server is currently not running".

I search and try some things but i found nothing...

ThomBD
(@thombd)

@mario When i try the new firmware, did i need do this "sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade"  ? or not ?

Page 3 / 4
Share: